Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Overtime, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1232
Fat: 21g (16%)
Carbs: 117g (39%)
Protein: 134g (45%)
Weight this morning: 131.2 (One week ago: 131.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 198

Tried to sleep in because I got to bed about 4 am this morning, but received a call from the heater guy setting up a time to come. While I wanted to give him the 12-4 pm window on Friday, I have to do laundry that day so I chose the 10 am-2 pm window. If they come early at least I can go to bed early that night.

Saw the building owner today and he says that he is working on the window bar issue. Hopefully they will get those installed in the back since that seems to be where the break-ins occur.

Another overtime shift today - 3 pm to 3 am again. I walked from my apartment out to Southshore shopping center for the exercise and steps, then took the bus in from there. Scattered rain showers today so I thought I'd have to take the bus most of the way to work, but the shower passed and I made it to Southshore before the next one came.

I see my Mom and her hubby and Dad next week in Oregon. I'm taking Tuesday off so I can get to bed early, I fly up early Wednesday morning, and fly back Thursday morning. It's a quick trip so I just need to find my large carry-on bag. It's buried somewhere in my closet.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: