Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Calories eaten yesterday: 983 (no, that not a typo - I wasn't very hungry after all I ate last week)
Fat: 22g (21%)
Carbs: 69g (28%)
Protein: 126g (51%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 373

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Ok, so I get these blog entries posted late.

Made it to the gym today. I was tired so after an hour of weight training (upper and lower body) I just walked on the treadmill at 4.0mph - 2 miles. I also walked to work from the BART station, stopping at WalMart for more Crystal Light.

I really think the 112mcg of thyroid med are causing this tiredness. I felt SO much better on 100mcg. Who would think that 12 measly micrograms could make such a difference? I think once I have the blood tests done (April 3) then I will drop back to 100. I can't keep feeling like this forever and it's not getting better. 112mcg could be too low, but I suspect it's probably too high.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: