Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week 97, Day 4 (again)

Calories eaten yesterday: 1161
Fat: 24g (19%)
Carbs: 75g (26%)
Protein: 161g (56%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 311

Went to the gym today. Did one hour of weight training (mostly upper body, some lower). I am tired so I just walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Walked to work from BART, another 30 minutes.

Set up an appointment with my chiropractor Friday. I have the arm pain again and it's very familiar. I also set up an appointment with H&R Block for my taxes. Still have more prep work to do before I can go in, so maybe this will kick me to do it.

Only one more night of the 112mcg of thyroid meds! I won't take them the night before the test, then start back on the 100mcg dose Friday night/Saturday morning.

I will weigh-in soon! I just need to get myself under control first! :-p

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: