Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Books

So let's see. Forgot to take my meds and B vitamin this morning. I had a 16 oz. Rock Star and that helped perk me up and has the B vitamins that I've discovered my body craves.

Stopped at the bookstore to use the restroom (because of the drink, lol) and buy the book Under the Banner of Heaven about a couple guys that kill a couple people because God told them to. True story out of Mormon country by John Krakauer.

Still reading Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis, and trying to keep up on my Bible reading and in the DNA class at church. Also, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe is coming out as a live action movie in December. It's currently in post-production. I am sooo much like Edmund so I need to get my butt in gear and read the whole series. So far I've read only five of the books and only understood the Christian themes in three. Now I have a book that explains the themes and I need to reread the series with that book in hand. So I have enough reading to last a very long time, lol.

No comments: