Wednesday, May 11, 2005

World's Smallest Political Quiz

ACCORDING TO YOUR ANSWERS,
The political description that fits you best is...

CENTRIST

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government
control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on
the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention
and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.
Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,
tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what
they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

The RED DOT on the Chart shows where you fit on the political map.


Your PERSONAL issues Score is 40%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 30%.
(Please note: Scores falling on the Centrist border are counted as Centrist.)

Well, that puts paid to Magnum's contention that I'm an ultra-conservative right-wing Republican, lol. Every political test I take puts me in a politically moderate catagory.

What's your score?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,Victoria!

Well, I'm located on the first or central intersection in Left from Centrist, which surprised me, I guess, because I'm religiously conservative. Maybe W is responsible. ; )

MNW

Unknown said...

Hi Michael! [waves]

I find I get different "religious" scores from political. I'm politically moderate, but religiously conservative.

Anonymous said...

Well, I kinda knew. ; )

Took the Belief-O-Matic quiz at Beliefnet, today. My list of compatable denominations starts off with...

1. Orthodox Quaker (100%).
2. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (93%).
3. Seventh Day Adventist (89%).
4. Mainline to Liberal Christian/Protestant (81%).
5. Eastern Orthodox (75%).
6. Roman Catholic (75%).

MNW