Sunday, May 01, 2005

More gains

Well, I gained 1/4 pound over the weekend so I am 155.5 today, and that was with fewer clothes on that usual, so I was probably more. My low last month was 154.1 so for the first time ever I didn't make my goal of starting TOM at my old low weight. :( I lost only 2.3 pounds all last month. I am terrible. I am sticking to my diet. I think I need to lower my calories more.

Swam for over an hour. A guy struck up a conversation with me so we chatted and swam laps back and forth. It made the time go fast. I was just shooting for 1 hour of swimming and I did 1:10. I was actually starting to get chilled. The "warm" pool wasn't warm anymore. I was downright cold! Jumped into the whirlpool, although it wasn't as hot as it needed to be.

No trouble with TOM while swimming since this is day 1, but sure did start as soon as I got out!

Looks like I'll only make it to the gym twice this week. I got called in for overtime tomorrow. Then Tuesday I have an appointment, and Wednesday I have to check my mail (I was supposed to do it tomorrow). Thursday I can go to the gym and that's it. Friday's my day off and I prefer to stay home if possible. We'll see. Since TOM will be winding up I might go just to see the scale drop. LOL

I feel like I'll never make my goal losing 2 pounds on a good month, down from 3. Pretty soon I'll be lucky to lose a pound in a month.

No comments: