Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wednesday

Weight this morning: 144.8
Calories eaten yesterday: 1592
Fat: 86g (51%)
Carbs: 42g (11%)
Protein: 108g (28%)
Calories burned in exercise: 105

My Dad's check finally arrived. It seems he forget December also, so he sent me $400 instead of the customary $200. Whew! I really need that money. Now I can buy the stuff I need from Netrition and pay my bills, as well as afford the groceries I bought today.

I check about the $240 check and he said it was a vacation advance. The actual amount would be calculated and reflected up or down (probably up he said) in my next paycheck. I don't remember asking to cash in 24 hours vacation, but oh well. Unfortunately this only leaves me with 36 hours - not even a whole week - and I want to go to conference this summer. Bleh.

Some interesting blood sugar numbers today. I was 83 when I got up at 9:30 - a very good reading. I had black coffee (2 carbs) and two strips of bacon (0 carbs), and then went grocery shopping. I came home, put everything away, and then cooked up the meat I bought. I rinsed and cut up the strawberries, and prepared to leave for work. (Whew! Busy morning!) I tested my blood sugar and it was up to 106! Yike. I left for work and walked the last 1.5 miles from the train station, then tested again when I got to work. This time I was 99. Interesting. I guess I am not eating enough for breakfast.

Spell check sometimes works on this blog and sometimes doesn't for some unknown reason, so I apologize for any misspelled words. Stupid blogger. I tried three browsers (IE, Netscape, Firefox) and got the same result on all three. :-p

No exercise today due to the grocery shopping, but, as mentioned above, I walked to work from the train station. Hopefully I'll be back to full strength next week. Unfortunately, I also have a lot to do and will only make it to the gym twice. :-p

I may work out tomorrow, not sure. If I do it will be light because Brad and I hope to do some serious walking Friday night. Tomorrow is also my birthday so I need to leave early so I can stop at Starbucks and get something horribly sinful. ;)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haaaaaappy BirthDAAAAAAAAY!!!!=-)
To you..
HAaaapppy Biiiiirthdaaaay toooo youuuu
HAaaaappy Biiiiiirrthday Deeeeaaaar
Victoria

Haaaaaaaappy Biiiirthdaaaaay toooo oooo yooooooou.

=-) Awwww , you know who...
B