Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Calories eaten yesterday: 1261
Fat: 66g (50%)
Carbs: 40g (13%)
Protein: 71g (24%)
Calories burned in exercise: 0

I hate looking at my "calories burned in exercise" and seeing 0 each day. I can't wait to get over this cold and get back to the gym again. My fitness level will be shot by the time I make it back to the gym. :(

I feel a teeny bit better today. Fell asleep last night pretty flat without coughing myself to death, and woke up this morning without coughing. It came back just a bit as the day wore on, but it's definitely getting better.

Got my new CDs uploaded to my computer last night and then onto my iPod. Hot dog! No more having to lug around my portable CD player and gripe when it skips.

I had great blood sugar numbers this morning. I suspect it's because I'm testing so late in the morning instead of my usual 9:30. Additionally, any test done after 10 a.m. doesn't count toward the morning average numbers on my meter. Anyway, my number this morning was 81 (taken at noon), but my 14- and 30-day averages are 92 and 93, respectively. Hopefully, those numbers will come down as my toe heals and I get over this cold and can start testing at my regular time.

For the weekend I'm hoping Brad will come over and we can practice making mulled wine. I'll take a couple practices before we find the easiest version that tastes half decent. Then I'll post it in my recipes section. Right now we are leaning toward using orange & spice tea instead of going through the trouble of putting orange rind directly into the wine.

No walking around the lake this weekend. Hopefully we can walk the day after my birthday and burn off all the carbs I ate!

I put my ticker back up because my New Year's Resolution is to make it to 140 and I will do it! I haven't weighed myself in about a week so 145 is an educated guess. I guess I should weigh myself tomorrow and get an official starting weight for the year. Official ending weight for December (Dec. 29) was 144.2.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: