Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Easy Recipes

Here you will find links to my favorite recipes posted here, collected to make them easy to find. Click on the "Recipe Box" link on the left to return to this post at any time.

Many of these recipes can be modified to be made lower fat by using non-fat cream cheese and cheddar cheese. I cannot vouch for their taste as I have only tried one recipe this way. I personally use (and recommend) low-fat cheese and cream cheese. Non-fat sour cream tastes okay though.

Low-Carb Recipes
Easy Flax Seed Bread (by the slice)
Easy Vegetable Casserole
Easy Faux Mashed "Potatoes"
Easy Eggplant Lasagna
Easy Low-Carb Frozen Dessert
Easy Low-Carb, Low-Fat Chocolate Cheesecake
Low-Carb Holiday Eggnog - by the serving (traditional and easy versions)

Not Low-Carb but Still Healthy
Easy Homemade Starbucks Chocolate Banana Vivanno
Healthy & Chewy Oatmeal Cookies

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Virgil Anderson said...

Hi Victoria,

I was wondering if you would be interested in some additional content regarding low carb diets. There is an excellent article relating the benefits of these diets in cancer patients.

I'm hoping you will find this to be a suitable resource for your fantastic website. It would mean a lot to me, and be helpful in spreading awareness, if you were able to provide a link to this article.

I hope you have a great weekend, and God bless!

Virgil

https://mesothelioma.net/keto-paleo-diets-mesothelioma-cancer-patients/