Thursday, November 09, 2006

Buzzzzy Bee

32 days cheat freeWeight: 142.2
Calories eaten yesterday: 1757
Fat: 76g (41%)
Carbs: 63g (15%)
Protein: 139g (34%)
Calories burned in exercise: 298

This week has crept by so slowly. I'm glad it's my Friday. I'll cook and pack lunches, do laundry, get to bed at some horribly late hour, and then have to get up tomorrow after too little sleep, shower before I'm fully awake (something I detest), and be at the blood donor place way earlier than I'd like to. I wish they didn't close so early.

I've been fantasizing all week about cheating on my diet on Friday. That's so wrong, but there you are. I am also really exciting about giving blood. I find this is something I really want to do.

Tomorrow is dinner at Applebee's with Brad and Davina and Lisa. Friday night and they don't take reservations, so we are probably going to have to sit at the bar and wait quite a while. That's okay with me. I'm going to have some fun. :)

So far today I've stripped the bed and put on fresh sheets. I also picked up my clothes after the alterations. They were two days late finishing and should have given me a discount rather than a lame apology. :-p Then I went grocery shopping - eating healthy is expensive! Yike! Then home to put away the groceries and cook the meat for lunches next week. I have two days worth of ground beef left; after that I am switching to ground chicken. Then I left for work, walking the last 1.5 miles from the BART station for some exercise. Tonight I will pack my lunches while the laundry is going. I can't wait to wash the newly altered jeans so I can wear them tomorrow and look HOT. (The legs were too long so I had to have them shortened.)

Would you believe I got another compliment today? I have been deluged with these this week and I have to say I like it! Today it was a bus driver who remembers me better than I remember her. She asked me if I was still doing the Atkins thing and I said yes. She said I looked good. (c: I said I'd lost 60 pounds and gone from a size 18 to a size 8. Her comments made me feel so good!

I'm down to 142.2 today! I've been really good all week and this is the lowest weight I've seen in a while. I know I'll gain a bunch after tomorrow's cheat, but it will just be water and will come off. I was able to go to the third hole on my new belt. I'll be back to hole #1 or 2 tomorrow night!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for donating blood! Be really careful drinking after donating - not only does alcohol dehydrate you, you get drunk much easier with the decreased blood volume.