Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving Vacation, Day 4

Dad & Millie eat breakfastthe bed I slept in at April's house; very comfy (click to enlarge) -->

I will be so glad when this is over. April has had every day planned out. I've been on the go every day all day. And yet I've had amazingly few steps. We only walk between one sitting activity and another.

I had black coffee and low-carb bread with peanut butter and cream cheese (one of each) and some left over scrambled eggs for breakfast.

Then we went on the Washington Spirit Dinner Train for their Saturday lunch run. I had some wine, an Irish coffee, and way too much diet Coke to drink, no potatoes with my main course, and fruit instead of a sugary dessert (I had a few bites of April's apple crisp, though).

When we got home, April, Renato, and I walked the dogs down to the store (33 minutes round trip according to my pedometer and my only aerobic steps for the day) to buy the cheese I needed for the eggplant lasagna. Then I made it, but we had to take it out early and eat quickly. I had diet Coke to drink.

We all went into Seattle and packed off Dad and Millie to the play White Christmas. April, Renato, and I went to the movies and saw Babel. It was okay, but very long. It was cool how they tied all the seemingly separate stories together, though. And it stars Cate Blanchett who played Galadriel in Lord of the Rings.

Then we picked up Dad and Millie and went home. I have to be up very early tomorrow to catch my flight.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,

No comments: