Wednesday, November 08, 2006

1 month cheat free!

30 days cheat freeWeight: 143.4
Calories eaten yesterday: 1657
Fat: 83g (48%)
Carbs: 44g (11%)
Protein: 118g (30%)
Calories burned in exercise: 107

One month cheat free today. Woo!

Got another compliment the gym. One of the guys asked me if my Crystal Light was steroids. :) He also said it was impressive that a girl could curl 20 pound dumbbells. :) I am so hot I am smoking! Woohoo!

blood driveToday was my last hard workout at the gym for a while. Tomorrow is groceries, Friday I am giving blood which will make me weak, Saturday is my rest day for the week, and then Sunday I've working a 12 hour shift so no time for the gym. So no gym until Monday and I may have to take it easy.

Friday is a planned cheat for me. The last time I gave blood I had to sit there staring at all these delicious carbs. They had them on every table so no matter where I sat they were staring at me. And there I sat with my Atkins bar. This time I will indulge in the snacks and the consequences be damned! It'll make the scale jump, but it will be temporary.

I broke 950,000 steps yesterday! I'm less than 50,000 from my 1 million goal! Woot! I'm excited. :) I realized that Thanksgiving is going to totally screw up my step count and lower my average dramatically. So I need to push myself between now and then to help minimize the damage and still have a respectable average when I get back.

After I make 1 million steps I will shoot for 2 million. By then I will be within walking distance ;) of 1000 miles. Keep updated on my progress at Walker Tracker, and sign up yourself if you are so inclined. All you need is a pedometer.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Photo courtesy PCI Health.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

B--rad W Says:

Hi V,
Is this an Atkins copy in the Red Square? Seems so as posted. What is your take on this?

Hi Christi M., never seen this diet or heard of it till now. I am soon moving to lower or low carb life with timely fasting combining exercise. I will be drinking natural drinks with little to no sugar. It will be combined with specific meats, vegetables with good water. Little processing. Will peruse the Kremlin Diet to see what; if anything, differs from the Atkins.


Also will be including colloids, bee pollen, and Royal Jelly. Those not in a regular cycle. Not into taking hard pill vitamin supplements!!!=-X

V check your e-mail for the report of low carbs and fat. Very nice.
hugs.

Your Steward: Broad Ley of Anderson the Scots.

B---rad!

Mr F. said...

when i donate blood, i look forward to the donuts, oreos, crackers, juice, lorna dunes...it is the one time i have an excuse not to eat low carb. it's a rush.
it keeps me donating.

Mr F