Thursday, November 30, 2006

Diabetes testing supplies, and Seattle pictures

sharps containerCalories eaten yesterday: 1782
Fat: 107g (56%)
Carbs: 28g (6%)
Protein: 128g (30%)
Calories burned in exercise: 92

I'm very pleased with those numbers.

The picture on the right is what I bought at the drugstore today - a sharps container to safely dispose of lancets. It was about $5 including tax. It's illegal and just not nice to toss them in the trash. Someone could poke themselves and then spend time worrying about getting some horrible disease. So this is the best way. :)

I also won all three auctions on E-bay for the Accu-Chek Multiclix lancet device with lancets (I didn't want to win this one) and both of the True Track test strip auctions (I only wanted to win one).

test strips Accu-Chek device and lancets
Made it to the gym today. Did 45 minutes of weights, 30 minutes on the elliptical (the kind with the moving arms), and 20 minutes walking on the treadmill.

Oh - my Seattle pictures are up! Click here to go to the Flickr album.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: