Monday, November 27, 2006

Back to the grind

After yesterday's early morning and busyness I was too tired to get up and go to the gym this morning. I slept in and worked a bit on the pictures I took. Walked from the BART station to work for exercise, stopping at WalMart for glue. I also bought a net light set (my old one broke and had to be thrown away) and I found a cool little gift for the Vicki box. I have got to start wrapping.

When I arrived at work Brad gave me two shrugs. the white lace fit okay, but the brown one was really tight under the arms. Brad said I could keep it and regift it. I think I will give it to April. It should fit her and it would be her style.

I'm not counting calories today. I'm doing a meat and egg, very low carb day. My only carbs today are from black coffee, plain tea, diet soda, and a little cheese. There's also a little sugar in the pre-cooked chicken.

I had one hard boiled egg and three deviled eggs for breakfast, and a double cheeseburger with mayonnaise as topping for lunch. Fat is so yummy and keeps you full for hours.

If you look below you will see that I have posted my vacation journal. Pictures will take a bit longer, but you can see a few in the entries below.

Looks like I won't get anywhere near 12,000 steps today. Spent too much time in front of the computer. Oh well. Tomorrow is another day.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: