Sunday, November 05, 2006

Just another manic Sunday...

28 days cheat freeI found the Christian low-carb forum I mentioned seeing before. It wasn't easy to track down, but I did. It's called Low Carb Christians. I registered and made an introduction.

Ate way too much yesterday and didn't do any exercise. But boy was the food yummy! Today it was back on plan (black coffee and two hard boiled eggs for breakfast) and back to the gym. I did about 45 minutes of weights, 20 on the stairmaster, and 25 walking on the treadmill. FitDay says 273 calories burned.

I had a pretty good day at the gym energy-wise and kinda got a compliment. One of the people who signs people up for memberships was hanging out by the front desk when I walked in, and watched me struggle with my Pullman up the four stairs inside the front door. He said in a couple of weeks I'd be lifting it with no problem. I showed him the biceps on my right arm and he said, "Oooo, I'm afraid. I'm afraid of you." :) I'll take any compliment.

I hope to see a loss for the Tuesday weigh-in and that yesterday didn't mess me up too bad.

My gums are healing nicely. I was able to chew gum on both sides of my mouth today! Pretty soon I'll be chewing food normally again. I can't wait for that.

Tomorrow is my bi-monthly mail run into the City. Tuesday is voting day and I will also pick up the clothes I dropped off for alteration last week. Wednesday is back to the gym again, and Thursday is grocery day. Friday I will try to give blood. If I succeed I will indulge a bit in the carby snacks they have afterward. Friday night I am supposed to go to Applebees with Brad and a couple other people from work. Brad's son and a friend may also come.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your gums are healing nicely.

Thank you, thank you, for the link to the Christian low carb forum. I am signing up tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Brad W says :

Glad your gums are sealing up those pearls. I know you will feel much better when that has healed.You'll have a brighter smile soon along with those healthy gums. Then you'll be a ready to go. More photogenic, as if you needed to be. =-)

V, what is the Christian low carb forum you directed Anonymous to?

Anonymous said...

Brad W says:


Oh, read your blog.Low Carb Christians ~~ Que Serra.
Blush.........=-O

Anonymous said...

B---rad W Says:

It would behoove me to, ughh "read" this blog and not skim through.=-(

Ohh, bother. Pooh would say, "he needed some honey." So, I 'll get the Buckwheat Honey. The best honey for you. Did I mention Bee Pollen and Royal Jelly. V needs Royal Jelly. She's named after Queen Victoria. Thus, her royal mannerisms and demeanor. =-D

Your Majesty, I shall try most fervently to deal with this problem
of foolishness. Your Pardon would be greatly appreciated and needful.
May your kingdom be fruitful, glorious and everlasting. =-)

By your leave Mi' Lady
Bows courteouly---!

Anonymous said...

That is ahemm, ugh, courteously...
Oh, dear.....=-O