Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Finally weighed myself

24 days cheat freeWeight: 145.2
Calories eaten yesterday: 1804
Calories burned in exercise: 379
Fat: 83g (43%)
Net carbs: 65g (15%)
Protein: 129g (30%)

Back to where I was last Tuesday so at least those three days of eating too much low-carb food didn't cause real weight gain. No loss because of it, but at least no gain either. Whew!

I was good! When Brad and I went out to dinner I got my cheeseburger without the bun, oil and vinegar on my side salad, and subbed in broccoli instead of potato salad. It was real homemade potato salad; I had one bite of Brad's and it was good stuff. At any rate, I guess I'm pretty happy with 145.2 today.

This might be TMI and is girl stuff, so if you're a guy, skip to the next paragraph. My time of the month has finally started. I'm been skipping periods lately - I had none in July or October. Very strange and not good (and not at all normal for me), but now that it's started I won't worry about seeing the doctor. So I'm relieved it's here. I'm too young to be in menopause.

I see I hit 400 miles in my walking challenge. Woohoo! After I get to 1 million steps, my next goal will be 1,000 miles and I'm 4/10 of the way there.

Walked over 19,000 steps yesterday.


Click to enlarge.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

19,152 Awesome. You be steppin....

Keep on Truckin'=-)

B---rad