Friday, December 01, 2006

Dentist Day, take 7

me on Seattle waterfront<-- Vacation picture, me on Seattle waterfront. Click to enlarge.

Weight: 142.8
Calories eaten yesterday: 1785
Fat: 97g (50%)
Carbs: 30g (7%)
Protein: 127g (29%)
Calories burned in exercise: 298

It looks like getting serious with my diet got the Thanksgiving weight off! Yippee!

Today's dentist appointment was just a cleaning, so nothing too serious. I wish I would have remembered to take my Ibuprofin though. It would have hurt less. The other half of the oral surgery I need will be as early in January as possible, and then I'll need probably a month to heal before they can do the whitening. So the whitening will probably take place in February.

After the dentist appointment Brad picked me up and we went home and put up my Christmas window lights. We had some trouble when the blinds fell down. Another broken blind. Just what I need. Brad and I were supposed to do some grocery shopping, but traffic was so heavy that I knew the store would be a nightmare, so we rescheduled that for tomorrow.

Oh, this site got to 15,000 hits today! Scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see the site meter counter. Thank you all for visiting here!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: