Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Finally got my taxes done

Calories eaten yesterday: 1183
Fat: 35g (27%)
Carbs: 87g (31%)
Protein: 85g (30%)

Weight this morning: 142.6 (One week ago: 144.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 104

Got the taxes done (whew!). I owe on the state and am getting a small refund on the federal. I always owe something on the state, but this time I also owed because they didn't take enough out of my paycheck. That's fixed. I talked to my employer and they will now take $10 extra out of each paycheck for state taxes.

As you can see, my weight is slowly coming down. I am hopeful to see a number in the 130s as my low weight of the week. I came within a half pound of that last week.

I got my first $30 referral for NutriSystem! If I can get a few more then I might actually be able to afford another order! I've been posting on the forums (as many other people do) that I will send anyone who wants one a $30 coupon. Usually the person doesn't get the coupon and signs up with help from someone else. So glad this one worked out, even though the other person had to call NS to make sure we both got the discount.

More NutriSystem food reviews:
Pasta Fagioli dinner - Tasted pretty good, but at 26g of carbs for a tiny serving and only 10g protein it's not something I would ever order (this was part of my free week). It's all pasta, beans, tomato chunks, and carrots - all carby things. Hardly any meat.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: