Thursday, April 26, 2007

Crappy Week

Calories eaten yesterday: 1262
Fat: 41g (30%)
Carbs: 80g (26%)
Protein: 126g (42%)

Weight this morning: 138.6 (One week ago: 139.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 199

Yay! I finally saw 138-something on the scale even if it was 138.6! My all time low to break is 137.6 on July 10 of last year. Today's weight is just unofficial, but I love seeing the scale creep down!

Ok, on the the next crappy thing that happened to me. As Emo Philips said, "Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps." Most of this week has been like that.

Today I went to the gym. After my weight training I put my weight training gloves back in my locker, grabbed my towel, locked everything back up, and hit the treadmill. 25 minutes into a 30 minute walk I realized the key to my lock was not pinned to my workout pants. I ran back to the locker room in a panic that I had left my locker unlocked and all my stuff might be gone. No...the locker was locked tight thank goodness, but now I didn't have my key to get in!

I went to the front desk and got bolt cutters to cut my lock off, figuring I had locked my key inside. But once I got in - no key! I still don't know what happened to it except that I must have dropped it in the gym somewhere. I bought a new lock at the gym to replace the one I had to cut off. I don't need this stress. :(

The only good thing is that I made it to the gym three times this week and this is my Friday. Tomorrow I am supposed to give blood and this time I will make sure to leave the house early!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Arthur_of_Old said...

=-(
Hope things start to improve. Some days, not even worth puttin the shoes on the feet. Best to leave 'em in the bed and the covers wrapped snugly 'round you. A good book or an article can distract the distraught mind for a while. Peace to you!

Or

Haaaave a taaall glass of Riesling while humming, "We Are The Champions of the World."

. said...

Hello

Just wanted to say you seem to be doing really well on the weight loss front these days. Looks like your body needed a change.

Good luck your almost there!