Monday, April 09, 2007

Week 6, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1430
Fat: 39g (26%)
Carbs: 95g (28%)
Protein: 123g (36%)

Weight this morning: 143.8 (One week ago: 145.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 89

Ran into the City today (no, not literally, lol!. First I stopped at Macy's and had them put a link back into my watch. It has two extender clasps, and one was quite loose and kept coming undone. I had them remove that and put in one of the links that had been removed last year. Now my watch still fits and doesn't keep coming undone.

Checked the mail, and my Flowbar had arrived! Yippee. I can't wait to start using it. I also got another check from the property Dad gave me, and deposited that.

Went to GNC for the Power Gel carbohydrate packets for the race and found that their Gold Card discount extends to today, so I bought some BCAA powder as well. This is what I got. Of course, it's instantized because it uses maltodextrin to make it into a powder - maltodextrin is a sugar and therefore a carb, so I have a feeling this thing does have a few carbs, albeit not many.

Then back on BART and walked the last 30 minutes to work.

Tomorrow I'm having my taxes done in the morning and have to be up early. :-p Maybe after that I can get some sleep.

Got up my photos from Easter. I visited St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Oakland. I'll share a few of the best photos here. Click any of them to enlarge.

Easter sunshine
Easter sunshine

cross with holes for flowers before Easter services
cross with holes for flowers before Easter services

inside of St. Paul's before Easter services
the inside of St. Paul's before Easter services

outside of St. Paul's after Easter services
outside St. Paul's after Easter services

More NutriSystem food reviews:
Chicken and Pasta in Cacciatore Sauce lunch - Kind of bland. I didn't care for it.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: