Thursday, April 05, 2007

Week 5, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1353
Fat: 37g (25%)
Carbs: 80g (24%)
Protein: 125g (38%)

Weight this morning: 140.4 (One week ago: 142)
Calories burned in exercise today: 88

First, starting with today's reading, I'm posting links to some of my poems. In case you didn't know, there's a graphic under the "Best Of" heading that goes to a listing of all the poems I have posted here. Just look for the My Poems graphic near the bottom of the right hand column.

This is the craziest weekend of the year for me. It's Easter so I have no less than three churches services to attend in three days, starting tomorrow. I'm hoping that I'll have time to hit the gym after church and before work on Easter Sunday.

Then I have to run into San Fransisco on Monday and get my taxes done Tuesday. Maybe after that I can get some sleep! I have a LOT of late nights and EARLY mornings in the next several days.

I'm still feeling kind of sick but I think yesterday was the worst it will get and I am on the mend.

Tomorrow is Xena's estimated birthday. The cats will get tuna for dinner and photos will be forthcoming. Xena will be 5 years old. Where did the time go?

To make my NutriSystem food go further I'm going to start subbing in the Weight Watchers/Lean Cuisine frozen meals for some of the dinner entrees. The low-carb ones are also low-calorie enough for a dinner portion. Then I'll take the lower calorie dinners (like the beef burger) and use those for lunches. I'll start that tomorrow.

Photos of opening my NutriSystem order yesterday. Click on any of them to see a larger size. Sorry they are not that good. I had my camera on the wrong setting - again! :-p

Opening my NutriSystem order. Click on the photo to see the note.
opening my NutriSystem order

Opening my NutriSystem order. Click on the photo to see the notes.
opening my NutriSystem order

Inspecting my order
inspecting my NutriSystem order

Showing off my water bottle
showing off my NutriSystem water bottle

More NutriSystem food reviews:
BBQ Soy Chips snack - For some odd reason, they label this as a "dessert." It's not sweet at all, so it's really a snack. It was okay. Nothing to write home about, but edible. After having them a second time they tasted much better. I can actually say I like them now. 110 calories, 11g net carbs, and 9g protein.

Have a great Easter weekend everyone! I'll just be posting readings over the weekend and will be back with an update on the weekend on Easter Sunday.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: