Monday, April 16, 2007

My bear came!

Calories eaten yesterday: 934 (no, that's not a typo!)
Fat: 28g (27%)
Carbs: 80g (35%)
Protein: 82g (36%)

Weight this morning: 143 (One week ago: 143.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 267

Yes, my calories yesterday were pretty low. What can I say? After pigging out Saturday I just wasn't very hungry. Today I have my normal appetite back again.

My 10 pound NutriSystem bear came today! Yippee! He's so cute. Pictures forthcoming.

I was so excited while doing my Arnold Presses at the gym today to actually see some muscles I hadn't noticed before. I think losing this excess weight is making them more visible.

Speaking of the gym, the $99 from Mom and Bill arrived today. I'm going to cash it and sign up for the Summer ShapeUp tomorrow. I get five 1/2 hour personal training sessions, a fitness assessment, a customized workout plan, a program guide, and a 24 Hour Fitness t-shirt. :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: