Monday, June 25, 2007

Water retention - weight's up

Calories eaten yesterday: 1318
Fat: 33g (23%)
Carbs: 98g (31%)
Protein: 135g (42%)

Weight this morning: 138.4 (One week ago: 137.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 88

As you can see from my stunning weight gain (I weigh a pound more than last week at this time), I seem to be retaining water. Maybe it's because I gave blood, or the popcorn I ate Saturday. I don't know. I do know my fingers are swollen so I can't take my ring off, and my abdomen is bloated. And it's not even TOM or anything. I'm trying to drink plenty of liquids to see if I can get rid of some of this.

I called NutriSystem today and had them start processing my order. It should be here by the end of the week. I wanted to wait until I had earned my bears, but no luck. I'm on an upswing right now instead of a downswing.

The new NS site allows you to go back and change your past weigh-ins, so what I did is I entered 134 today - so it would look like I had made goal and lost 20 lbs. When I get my bears I'll go back and change the weights each day to the correct ones, then put the bears in my closet until I actually earn them. I probably won't order again so this may be my last chance to get those bears. I have spent more and more time at or below goal, and have even seen 134 on the scale a few times.

I thought about going to the gym today and just doing some cardio, but when the alarm went off I turned it off and went back to sleep. I needed a good night's sleep.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,

No comments: