Thursday, June 14, 2007

Week 15, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1284
Fat: 31g (23%)
Carbs: 97g (31%)
Protein: 139g (45%)

Weight this morning: 134 (One week ago: 135.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 86

Yay! A new low for me today! :o) I've never weighed this little my whole adult life! I can also get into those Calvin Klein jeans shorts and I have never been able to wear them. And they fit! I bought them without trying them on, only to discover that they were really tiny size 8s. Last summer (and the summer before) they were skin tight. Now I can wear them! I'll get a picture.

I always gain at least six pounds over the weekend (Friday/Saturday), so we will see what Sunday brings.

Last night I had the strangest nightmare about a group of people (me among them) starving and having to kill and eat Abby. I didn't want to do it, but in the dream I knew it had to be done so I allowed it, all the while wanting to rescue her. We put her in a cage. Somehow this was the beginning of death for her, and that when the dream ended.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,

No comments: