Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Week 17, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1235
Fat: 35g (26%)
Carbs: 91g (31%)
Protein: 120g (41%)

Weight this morning: 137 (One week ago: 135.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 262

Busy day!

I guess all the water drinking yesterday didn't help. I'm now 1.2 lbs. heavier than this same time last week. :(

My NutriSystem order came today - in record time! I just asked them to put the order through yesterday and it was here this afternoon. Wow!

They did mess up one thing - instead of two scrambled egg breakfasts I found two whipped sweet potato lunches! Yike. Carb nightmares that I did not order, but I guess I will eat them. It's food.

The other problem was I ordered 24 pancakes because the nutritional information on the website indicated carbs that I felt I could deal with (just 8 net carbs). When I looked at the nutritional info. on the back of the package however, it has 9g more carbs. After subtracting fiber the pancakes had 18g net carbs.

I called NutriSystem about this and the sweet potato issue and the lady asked how many pancakes I wanted to return and I said half. She asked me what I wanted instead and I said eggs. So I will be getting 14 eggs - 12 to replace the pancakes and 2 to replace the whipped potatoes. I expected to be able to keep the whipped potatoes since that is their mistake, but she also said I could keep the pancake mixes. Cool beans! :)

I ordered a bunch of tuna salads that come with Melba toast. I gave Brad the Melba toast and told him he could pay me back by buying the items I'll need for dinner this Saturday. I'm going to make eggplant lasagna (recipe).

My bears were in the order. This may be my last order so I wanted to make sure I had them, but I haven't earned them yet, so I will put them in my closet until I do. There was a goal bear (I need to be 137 lbs. on Sunday for this), and a 20 lb. bear (I need to hit 134 more often, but not on a Sunday). I'll post photos of them when I earn them. The goal bear is gold and the 20 lb. bear is purple.

I received another package today, from Amazon. It's a gift order of a study guide for The Screwtape Letters. It was on my wish list. The billing address given goes to someone named "Palyne" in Oklahoma. I don't know anyone by that name. I posted a "thank you" note on the NS forums (in the Newbies Get Acquainted folder) since I do spend a lot of time there.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,

No comments: