Sunday, June 03, 2007

Week 13 Weigh-In

fat catI feel like this obese cat today. :( Click the photo to see a larger size.

First, my weigh-in numbers.
Start: 154
Week 1: 150 (-4)
Week 2: 148.6 (-1.4)
Week 3: 146 (-2.6)
Week 4: 147.2 (+1.2)
Week 5: 145.6 (-1.6)
Week 6: 144 (-1.6)
Week 7: 143 (-1)
Week 8: 142.8 (-0.2)
Week 9: 143.6 (+0.8)
Week 10: 141.2 (-2.4)
Week 11: 143.8 (+2.6) (carb-binged for the race)
Week 12: 142.4 (-1.4)
Week 13: 142.4 (-0)
Total loss: -11.6

Ok, now to catch up on other numbers.
Calories eaten Thursday: 1232
Fat: 30g (23%)
Carbs: 87g (29%)
Protein: 109g (37%)
Weight Thursday morning: 138 (One week before: 138.4)
Calories burned in exercise Thursday: 210

Calories eaten Friday: 1280
Fat: 26g (19%)
Carbs: 71g (23%)
Protein: 114g (36%)
Weight Friday morning: 135.8 (One week before: 137)
Calories burned in exercise Friday: 169

Woot! Got at or below my goal weight again and saw a new low. :) I know it won't hold, but it's a step forward.

Weight Saturday morning: 136.2 (One week before: 136.6)
Calories burned in exercise Saturday: 145

Weight Sunday morning: 142.4 (One week before: 142.4)
Calories burned in exercise Sunday: 266

Well, I didn't lose any weight this week. Exactly the same as last week. Bugger. Last week I spent 5 days below 140, but only 2 days at or below goal. I need to work on that.

I ran out of NutriSystem dinners last Thursday, so I am now doing dinner on my own. Today will be a Weight Watchers frozen meal. I still have some lunches. That is one meal I am NOT ready to do on my own yet. I have some NS scrambled eggs, but most days I do breakfast on my own with a lower-carb cereal such as Nutlettes, Special K Protein Plus, or All-Bran. Once a week or so I'll have old-fashioned oatmeal.

Ok, to catch up on the weekend. Friday Brad and I did a short walk. Then he bought me some basics at Safeway because I have no money for them. Actually, we eventually shared everything he bought except for the salad. We stopped at the Marketplace he likes to shop at and he bought me a bottle of Riesling. I'll probably drink most of it, but we'll share that, too. He also bought some meat for himself and our dinner Saturday. He didn't want anything to eat for dinner, but I had chicken breast and salsa with broccoli (photo).

Saturday he picked me up after church and we went out to Lafayette Reservoir. We walked around (2.7 miles), and stopped about halfway around for a picnic lunch (photo). Then he took me to Starbucks because I said I didn't have money for my Saturday treat this week.

We did the beanless, riceless burritos for dinner. I told him to take the remaining meat home and packaged it up for him. He placed it in the bathroom and left before I discovered it. I put it in my freezer and will give it to someone at work. He really doesn't understand how my diet works. He's never cared about his weight and isn't really overweight to begin with, so he's completely clueless.

I think he's tired of the burritos, so the next time we do dinner I'll make the faux mashed potatoes, but just have it as a main course instead of a side dish. I'm using low-fat products for it, though, not non-fat! That non-fat cheese is nasty.

Not sure if we're going out to dinner or not next week. It depends on my finances.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

Thanks to Platinum for the photo.

No comments: