Monday, June 09, 2008

The search continues...

Calories eaten yesterday: 1314
Fat: 28g (19%)
Carbs: 100g (30%)
Protein: 169g (51%)
Weight this morning: 133.2 (One week ago: 133.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 443

Went to the gym. Today was lower body day so I did mostly leg stuff with some core work. Cardio was a 30 minute treadmill run. I was tired today. I had to really push myself through my weight training and didn't start feeling good until quite a ways into the run. I ran a bit slower due to the tiredness. Total distance: 2.75 miles. After taking the train to my stop I walked to work from there: 1.5 miles.

Tomorrow is the appointment with my new doctor. They are doing "full bloodwork" which means fasting for a minimum of 12 hours. Since my appointment is at 9 a.m. I am not allowed to eat after 9 p.m. tonight which will mean going home hungry and falling asleep hungry. :( I hope I can sleep. I plan to eat my evening and bedtime snacks, along with my dinner and salad, all at once.

They want me there before 9 to make out all the paperwork. Then Brad and I are going out and I'm going to eat bad food until I am full - a mini binge. Cookies in the evening aren't out of the question, but I intend to eat somewhat healthy.

Well, the apartment was a bust. They will be raising the rent the 3.3% allowed by law every year, which would mean staying there for 3 years max. Will I ever be able to find an owner who cares about getting a good tenant? Being a good tenant these days doesn't matter. Having any tenant, no matter how horrible, is all that matters anymore. Lord, please help me. I am so sick of moving. The pickings on Craig's List are getting quite thin.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the Apartment. I hope another one turns up soon, I'm sure it will.

Also hope you manage to sleep okay despite the fasting.

Regards,Janey