Monday, June 23, 2008

Week 67, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1240
Fat: 31g (22%)
Carbs: 83g (26%)
Protein: 160g (50%)
Weight this morning: 132.6 (One week ago: 134.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 97

I didn't have my workout pants (I accidentally took every pair to the new apartment), so I decided to skip the gym and do more packing. I threw a box of miscellaneous stuff together and took a few loads of trash downstairs. Brad found my gray leggings and brought them to me so I can work out tomorrow if I want. I wanted my Danskins but oh well. He couldn't find them.

Lisa was an hour late to relieve me yesterday so she drove me home. She wanted the cat tree, but her car was too small to hold it. I got my tool kit and managed to get off the base and one post. That enabled me to get it in her car, with one post sticking out the window. Here's a photo except mine was blue.

I did some hunting on Craig's list last night and found the listing for my current apartment. I'll remove the link when it no longer works. I copied the listing below:

$800 Top floor unit with view (oakland lake merritt / grand)
Reply to: saulay88@yahoo.com
Date: 2008-06-20, 1:24PM PDT

Top floor studio unit is available for rent in apartment complex. All electric kitchen with lots of cabinets. Walk-in closet. Bright and spacious with mostly new windows. Huge courtyard. Option for parking with additional fees ($40 secured parking, $55 garage). Garbage and water will be paid by owner. Apartment building is located in Bella Vista neighborhood, featured with laundry facilities. Just off Park Blvd. with the 580 freeway nearby, bus line is just down the block. Close to the Parkway Theater and the new Albertsons. About 8 blocks from Lake Merritt. Good management. If you are interested, please call 415-387-7123.

East 23rd St.

* cats are OK- purrr
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 726795522

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting that the cat tree photo shows it going from floor to ceiling. Did your cats ever climb it to it's very top? How curious.

Arthur_of_Old said...

Hey V, did you find them? Hope you do, we can get more if they were lost.

Unknown said...

Kurt, yes, they climbed to the highest place and would scratch the post that connects to the ceiling.

Brad - No, the leggings are at the new apartment...somewhere.