Monday, June 02, 2008

Week 64, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1361
Fat: 29g (19%)
Carbs: 100g (29%)
Protein: 179g (52%)
Weight this morning: 133.6 (One week ago: 134)
Calories burned in exercise today: 449

So tired. The tiredness is really starting to get to me. I'm getting enough sleep and eating right so it has to be the drop in medication. Even though today was supposed to be a day to take only half a tablet, I took a whole one. I was so wiped out that I drank two energy drink during my workout. It barely helped. I pushed through 1 hour of lower body weight training, and then tried to run on the treadmill. I could barely maintain 5.2 mph, and was eventually able to get up to 5.3, but that was it. I managed the full 30 minutes, but only covered 2.67 miles. I walked to work from the train station and stopped at WalMart for an electric toothbrush. I couldn't afford the one I wanted at Safeway yesterday, but WalMart's prices were low enough that I had enough cash.

I finished You: On A Diet yesterday. I'll be writing a review at some point and posting it. Overall - good book and I recommend it.

Brad is looking into the Sabbath issue which is encouraging. I believe the Sabbath is for today so anytime someone looks into the issue it's good. I believe that if anyone does so with an open mind they will come to the conclusion that the Sabbath was never done away with or changed by Jesus or the apostles.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: