Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Week 67, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1395
Fat: 30g (19%)
Carbs: 103g (29%)
Protein: 173g (50%)
Weight this morning: 131.2 (One week ago: 130)
Calories burned in exercise today: 364

Went to the gym and did the spinning class as best as I could. The teacher did not ride with us, I guess because she taught a weight training class right after. She had her cycling shoes with her and said she would lone them to anybody who wore a 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 shoes size. No one took her up so I said I wear a size 8. She gave me her shoes and helped me snap them into the pedals. So that was kind of cool. I didn't do any weight training to speak of. I would much rather do the spinning class than do leg weight training.

After the spinning class I got on a treadmill and just walked for 30 minutes at about 3.5 mph. I covered 1.83 miles. I had my protein and carb snack on my way to work, then walked from the BART station - 1.5 miles in 30 minutes.

Today will probably be my last gym workout until after the move. I will be doing some walking, though, so I will get some exercise.

I bought another canister of Muscle Milk Light for Brad to take to the new apartment (it was still on sale). They also had various Apex bars and cookies on sale, so I stocked up on those. They will be good, easy food to eat leading up to the move and enable me to get all other food out of my house. I'm keeping the cottage cheese, some of it mixed with protein powder, the Apex bars, Friday night's dinner, and that's it. Everything else is going to be packed and taken to the new apartment by Friday afternoon. Some of the Apex bars will go to the new apartment so that we'll have quick, easy food available both places.

Since I will be on plan Sunday, I'll bring Sunday's food to work tomorrow.

It feels strange to be in this in-between limbo with the move - not really living in either apartment. All my pots and pans and most of my food are at the new apartment.

Oh...I got my story posted on 24 Hour Fitness' 12 Million Lives Web site. They are soliciting stories from members so I wrote up mine. It can be seen here.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: