Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Apartment approved & offer ACCEPTED!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1255
Fat: 34g (24%)
Carbs: 88g (27%)
Protein: 152g (47%)
Weight this morning: 130 (One week ago: N/A)
Calories burned in exercise today: 82

Looks like I'm down about 10 pounds since Sunday. Yay me! I've been very good with food and carbs. I know it's just water weight, but I'll take the loss any way I can get it. :)

So I have a new apartment! Yesterday I asked Colleen to have the owner contact me directly since he doesn't want his number given out. He did call me (the number was blocked, lol) and I talked with him directly about the rent issue.

He said he can't promise not to raise the rent - that it has to do with the market - but he did say that the market has been pretty stable for quite a while. I can understand this. He didn't come across like the owners of where I live now - raising the rent the max allowed every year.

So he might be a good owner looking for good tenants. He did thoroughly check me out. Not just the standard credit check, but he actually checked my employment and references.

With the rent issue out of the way I will go ahead and sign the papers on Friday. Once I sign on the dotted line and give them the money it's a done deal. Now to deal with the packing and cleaning! Eek! Hopefully this new apartment is where God wants me.

The photos of the apartment (taken from the Craig's List ad) can be found in this post from a few days ago.

No exercise today except the walk from BART to work.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: