Monday, June 16, 2008

Week 66, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1169
Fat: 26g (20%)
Carbs: 85g (29%)
Protein: 146g (49%)
Weight this morning: 134.8 (One week ago: 133.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 412

Pounded the water yesterday so I am down a little today. Not where I should be, but better than yesterday. At least I'm back into the 130s again.

I was going to do legs today, but decided to try my hand at the spinning class. I thought - what the hell, should be a good workout. So after 20 minutes of doing legs, I joined the spinning class. Had a hard time getting started because the tension control didn't work on the first bike I hopped on and I had to change. Then I had to adjust the seat on the second bike and between fighting those two things I lost some time. With the cool down at the end I'm counting 40 minutes.

I was tired after the class and didn't feel like trying to weight train my legs anymore after all that pedaling (!), so I walked to the cardio room and got on a stationary bike there and pedaled at a much slower, easier pace for another 30 minutes.

I had my protein and carb snack on my way to work and then walked in from the train station (30 minutes, 1.5 miles). I'm wiped and trying to get some caffeine in me!

Tomorrow is my mail run into San Francisco, so the walk to work from the train will be my exercise. Yes, I do a lot of walking. I have no car so it's easy to simply skip the bus and walk for exercise.

Colleen (apartment liaison) called Brad today to verify my employment, so that is coming along. She'll also call some or all of the references I provided so I'm still in waiting mode.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

Don't worry, I'll help as much as I can in your move. But, we need to pray for Lord's guidance and wisdom. =-) He handles all things well. Very well. Including your stress and WORRY.