Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Week 64, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1259
Fat: 35g (24%)
Carbs: 98g (30%)
Protein: 145g (45%)
Weight this morning: 129.4 (One week ago: 131.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 109

Finally the 120s on the scale. Progress.

I debated going to the gym or sleeping in and working on organizing and packing for my move. The move won. I slept in, had some cereal (Special K Protein Plus), and then starting working on going through boxes. I made several trips downstairs to put stuff in the trash or recycling bins. This should count as a workout. Tonight is laundry and tomorrow is more organizing and packing. I've made a good dent in the walk-in closet, but the vanity room, hallway, and living room are now a total mess.

I walked from BART to work for exercise.

This weekend is shaping up to be busy. Friday Brad and I are running around looking at apartments. By the time we finish walking I suspect it will be dark so I told him to bring his flashlight.

Saturday after church he's going to renew his Costco card. I told him he should make that a high priority just because of the lower gas prices they have. That means shopping at Costco for some basics that I need - Crystal Geyser (2 cases), and Boca burgers (2 packages). Those are my necessities. At some point we also have to walk, and see the new Narnia movie. Brad suggested leaving right after Sabbath School and not staying for lunch. I agree.

Somewhere in all this we have to stop at Safeway. Tomorrow is payday and I need serious groceries. I also need to cook up more chicken. Chicken breasts are one of my main protein sources and I go through them pretty quick.

A word on the book currently listed in the "Reading" category on the left hand side. Yes, I am trying to read The Book of Mormon. This is not because I consider it Scripture, but because I want to learn more about Mormonism. I am reading it purely as fiction in order to learn more about the church. I minored in Religious Studies in college and am especially interested in all western religions and cults. I'm several chapters into Nephi and so far it's mildly interesting.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

1 comment:

Lisa Sovulewski said...

Dude, that apartment near Fruitvale is totally two blocks away from my old elementary school, which is on Pleasant and Champion. Hahaha! Awesomeness. Hope you get it so I can drive past St. Jarlath every time I drop you off at home. :-)