Thursday, June 05, 2008

Week 64, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1262
Fat: 27g (19%)
Carbs: 102g (33%)
Protein: 151g (48%)
Weight this morning: 130 (One week ago: 128.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 96

Crap. I'm up today. Why does my body hate me? I swear I have zero metabolism and my body stores every single calorie as fat. ARGH! I'm up almost two pounds from this time last week. How the hell did I gain two pounds?!?

Stayed up late doing laundry so I slept in today. Did more organizing, throwing out, and putting more stuff aside for Goodwill, then walked to work from BART. I now have three boxes ready for Goodwill.

I set up yet another apartment to look at tomorrow. Brad and I may only get a very short walk. I need to make a decision soon and will probably have to take one of the apartments we look at tomorrow.

Last night I decided to pony up and pay for Sports Photo's disk of all my images. About $70, but I want the images and be able to put them up online.

Today I jumped on Amazon and bought a used copy of the three extra Mormon Scriptures in one volume - The Book of Mormon, Doctrine & Covenants, and The Pearl of Great Price.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Today I jumped on Amazon and bought a used copy of the three extra Mormon Scriptures in one volume - The Book of Mormon, Doctrine & Covenants, and The Pearl of Great Price."

Did you indeed? Cool! Looking forward to your comments as you read through them.

What made you decide to read them now? Mormon neighbor?

Anonymous said...

BTW, last comment was by me, Brian P.


Respectfully,

Brian P.

Unknown said...

Right now I am only interested in reading the Book of Mormon - just to know more about what Mormons believe. The only two I want as reference materials, sort of like why I also own a copy of the Qu'ran. If the other two ever strike my fancy I might read them.