Thursday, June 12, 2008

Miscellany

Calories eaten yesterday: 923 (no, that's not a typo)
Fat: 24g (23%)
Carbs: 70g (29%)
Protein: 117g (48%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 83

I couldn't bear to weigh myself this morning. Last night's weight was about 150 so I knew I would just be depressed this morning. Maybe I'll weigh myself tomorrow and face the music.

Ate very light yesterday. I wasn't terribly hungry, plus after about three days worth of food I needed to cut way back. I think it would have been better to just fast yesterday, but I am such a food slut and my stomach always wins.

My plan today is to eat fairly light. I'm hoping to come in under 1300 calories even with my glass of wine.

Got to bed about 2:30 a.m. and slept in today. Usually when I sleep in I wake up about 11 a.m. Today when I pried open my eyes it was well past noon! I guess I was tireder than I thought! I did take a Benedryl and 1mg of Xanax before bed to help me sleep.

I guess I slept like a log because (more gross stuff about Alli here) when I got up this morning I found greasy poop all over my underwear, and it had also soaked through to my nightgown (remember Tuesday's binge?). I don't even remember farting or anything last night that could make that happen! It was easy enough to clean myself up, but I usually remember when it happened and this time I don't.

On the apartment, Brad turned in the application for the Fruitvale studio yesterday. I will call the liaison in a couple of days and bug her about it's status. Right now all I can do is wait and hope and scan other option in case this fall through. She said the owner would offer the apartment to the first applicant that passes the credit check so I can only hope there's no one else in front of me.

My Bay To Breakers CD of all my images came today. They were read only so I copied them into another folder on my desktop so I could weed out the photos that didn't include me (there were several photos of other people with my number [???]) and rename the photos with me. I have them up on Flickr now. Here's the entire set with the new photos added.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: