Sunday, February 20, 2005

Anniversary of working out

I figured what better way to celebrate the anniversary of beginning to exercise than by exercising (2/19/04)! So I jumped on my really old, rusted stationary bike at home. Everything was going find until about 15 minutes in it started making so much noise I couldn't hear the TV, and I was trying to catch up on some stuff I taped. So I hopped off and just jogged in place and from one end of the apartment to the other for another 15 minutes. I'd intended to bike for a half hour so I figured that would make up for it.

My orange tabby, Abby, the feral one, was perched at the top of the cat tree looking at me real weird. lol They freak out any time I act different from normal. They've gotten used to the bike, but I rarely run in place for exercise.

No comments: