Sunday, February 13, 2005

San Leandro 24 Hour Fitness

Went swimming at the San Leandro 24 Hour Fitness. They have a small lap pool, but it was just nice to wear my new suit and get in the water. I was in and out of the pool a few times, but I think the total time in came to around 40 minutes.

This facility is bigger with more machines (of all kinds), but I like my home club. At least I know where everything is. But hey - now I can go swimming anytime I want! :) I rinsed off afterward, but I still smell like chlorine.

Bought a bunch of cool low carb foods at Target. It's so close to the BART station. I could go shopping there anytime I want. I join 24 Hour and my world starts getting larger. :) Anyway, I even found sugar free Almond Roca! Finally! I kept looking at the boxes hoping against hope they'd come out with one.

No comments: