Thursday, February 10, 2005

Workouts, and calories

Crazy day. Worked out at 24 Hour Fitness. I'm really tired so I couldn't push myself very hard. It's the end of the week and I'm at the end of my energy. My dad sent me $1000 for my b-day, so I went to Safeway and bought $93 worth of groceries, then came to work and used my VitamineShoppe.com coupons and bought $200 worth of stuff - both herbal supplements and low carb food.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to go into Curves for one last weigh and measure before my contract is up.

My weight hasn't bounced around much this week, but I guess that's because I've been so far under my calories most of the week. Check my journal. It's insane. Today I'll probably go over, but I need to seriously adjust my planned menu. At any rate, not much bouncing this week, and under calories most of the time.

No comments: