Monday, February 21, 2005

Fell off the wagon (again)

Well, I fell off the wagon again. I just couldn't take another day being good. Both Hegenbergers and the burrito place were closed, so I ordered pizza at work. It took two hours and several phone calls before they delivered a luke warm pizza. I was so not amused.

Of course, extra carbs make me thirsty (and make my body hold onto that water), so I'll be bloated up like a balloon tomorrow. Fun fun - NOT!

Took Xena to the vet today to get her claws clipped. She's been scratching me a lot and when that happens I know it's time to blunt those suckers.

Since I had to drop Xena off before heading to work, and there was a Safeway nearby, I stopped in and bought a bunch of low carb ice cream. I hope I got it home without it melting too bad, but the busses were on a holiday schedule and it took forever to get home, drop off Xena and the ice cream, and rush off to work. It was on and off pouring rain through all this.

Writing from bloatsville,
Victoria
:(

No comments: