Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Nearing a size 10!

Well, the size 12s are getting loose, so I tried on the size 10s I bought last week (bought them as motivation). I had to suck my tummy in a little, but really, they fit quite well as long as I was standing. I'm sure they would asphixiate (sp) me if I sat down, so I changed back into my size 12s and put on a belt. The belt is on the last notch! I think when I started this diet I was either on the first or second notch!

The 10s were stretch 10s so they are tight through the hip and thigh, then flare out from the knee into the boot cut. They look real sexy. My stretch 12s are getting loose in the thigh and have lost the sexy look.

D*mn! I can't believe I'm almost a size 10! I can't believe I've lost 45 pounds! :o) My entire adult life I think a 12 was the smallest I ever was, and I just gained from there, being a 14 most of the time. So a 10 is a total accomplishment!

No comments: