Monday, February 07, 2005

Well, after the first card disappearing in the mail, my 24 Hour Fitness membership card finally arrived. Good grief! I've been a member for how long using a bar code printed on a sheet of paper because I didn't have my card?!?

The "My Soldier" stuff also arrived. I need to get my butt in gear and write and send that letter. I've been procrastinating for months now.

Went into the City and bought a holder for my iPod. It gets scratched in my gym bag or purse and needed something to protect it. Also hit Old Navy for a second pair of size 10 jeans. While there I saw the cutest tunic that would look fantabulous on me, and it was on sale for $16. It needed a spaghetti strap halter under it, and that was another $8.50. Total damage: about $56. The halter I could fit into a large, but the tunic I needed XL. The L was tight under the arms. Why? Because of my overly large boobs! See what is bad about a big chest? Nothing fits!

Hit GNC and bought a box of Atkins candy bars and some other little candy thing. I like to try new things. Also 2 bottles of Atkins salad dressing that was on sale. They also had 28 little cans of Diet RockStar energy drink on sale for...get this...25 cents each! I think I freaked the ladies out by buying all 28 cans, lol. They are just soooo good and soooo expensive. No way was I passing it up for that price! They are just the 8.4 oz cans, but the regular price is $1.99 PER CAN!

Back to the gym tomorrow. I hope I don't bounce up more, but I'm sure I will. My body seems to really enjoy retaining water and pissing me off.

No comments: