Friday, February 18, 2005

"Psalm"

Today I met Psalm (Sarah) from the Depression forum where I used to hang out before the betrayal. Anyway, I met Psalm in the chat room and a couple of weeks ago she contacted me to say that her and her husband would be here and would I like to meet her? Of course I jumped at the chance. They met me in the lobby, and we went to Starbucks, then walked down to and through Chinatown for some light shopping. Then back to the hotel and her husband Richard went up to the room while Sarah and I sat in one of the restaurants and talked alone. Then she had to get ready for dinner so we parted. Sarah and I have stuff in common. I hope we can maintain contact after she gets back home, and I hope her husband comes around and realizes his infidelity is HIS fault, and his alone, and he needs to stop. I pray strength for Psalm to endure the emotional roller coaster she is now on. God bless you, Sarah.

No comments: