Thursday, February 10, 2005

Low carb stuff disappears

All the low carb stuff is disappearing! The Doritos phase out finally hit here. I got the last 3 bags of Ranch flavored and today there was something else on the shelves in that spot. :...( I probably have 10 bags stashed under my kitchen sink, lol.

I can probably live with the green candies. Haven't tried them because I haven't much seen them around here. Long's Drugs, but nowhere else. And why buy the green when the red is available? They better not get rid of the toffee squares! They're my fave!

The Post Carb Well cereal is gone, and it's better than Atkins. Atkins is overly sweet. The cinnamon Carb Well was just perfect. And I can't find the low carb Red Baron's pizza, even though I did look for it today. *sigh* Looks like the low carb craze is over. I knew it would happen. Was sure good while it lasted! I just pray that the Carb Options brand products stick around. They have so much cool stuff and it's all good.

Weight-wise I'm frustrated that I'm hovering just inside the 160s and can't seem to break that line. I'm try to do good on my diet and get past that and into the 150s where my goal lies!

Oh, they got rid of the digital scale in the women's dressing room. I knew it was old and gave the wrong weight. They replaced it with a balance scale that seems to give about the same weight as the same scale on the main floor. But I'll probably keep using the one on the main floor since I've always used it.

No comments: