Sunday, February 06, 2005

Size 10!

I just did an RDA check on Potassium and it appears I'm low. This appears on most food packages. Definitely need more. Might need a supplement. Tiredness is a symptom. Anyway, something else to look into when my birthday money comes and I can afford vitamins.

I'm wearing my size 10 jeans today, but they are tight. However, they sure looked good in the mirror at the gym today. :)

Forgot my protein drink. I left it on the second floor of the building where the mailboxes are. It was the powdered type that I'd added water to and put in a travel cup. I hope it's still there when I get home. Am I stupid or what? I had to buy a couple drinks from the gym to get my protein after my workout. I am totally dependant on protein drinks.

Did some quick shopping for a swimsuit at Ross. I looked at a cute black suit, but the neck was cut way too low and showed my breasts. I like more modest clothing. I finally settled on a black and pink size 12 Liz Claiborne suit. The neck is high and covers my chest completely. Both were one piece suits. I won't wear a bikini. If I can find a better suit, I'll buy it. I was checking out this, but don't know if the 50% off is still good:
http://www.wholesomewear.com/slimmer-c.html

My weight was up a little over a pound today to an even 162. I expected that, though. It'll continue climbing for a while.

No comments: