Sunday, December 06, 2009

Day 1 of my new diet!

Start: 140.8
Total loss since I began dieting and exercising in 2004: -65.2

Ok, now to catch up on other stats.

Calories eaten Thursday: 1381
Fat: 44g (31%)
Carbs: 86g (27%)
Protein: 140g (42%)

Calories eaten Friday: 1166
Fat: 9g (7%)
Carbs: 51g (18%)
Protein: 80g (29%)

Calories burned in exercise Thursday: 277
Calories burned in exercise Friday: 0
Calories burned in exercise Saturday: 217
Calories burned in exercise today: 408

So I begin again and I am back up into the 140s. :( At least I got to hike with Brad both today and yesterday. I have been on plan since Wednesday of last week, but the week always begins with Sunday in my mind, so today is day 1. I am fat and must get this weight off!

CelexaToday is an anniversary for me. Five years ago today I started Celexa. Of the three anti-depressants I've taken, this has by far been the best and lasted the longest. :)

Friday Brad and I did grocery shopping. We could not find Diet Coke at either Costco or WalMart. :-p When we got home I drank some wine but ended up skipping dinner and still sleeping through the night somehow. :)

Saturday after church Brad and I hiked for about 1 1/2 hours, then went to Costco for frozen yogurt. They didn't have romaine lettuce on Friday (so I bought it at Safeway), but they did have it Saturday so I bought two more packages.

After this we went to Applebee's where I had one Mochatini and Brad had a beer, then we hit Starbucks where I got a nonfat Venti latte, then the auto parts store for Brad to get some stuff, and finally home.

I ate okay on Saturday and didn't really pig out except for eating a lot of peanut butter as part of dinner. :) Overall a fairly successful day food-wise.

Today I managed to get up early and Brad and I hiked for about 2 1/2 hours. Then he dropped me off at work.

Tomorrow I hope to hit the gym before work. I haven't been to the gym since November 23! Yikes!

No comments: