Monday, December 07, 2009

Christmas gift FAIL!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1152
Fat: 39g (34%)
Carbs: 78g (30%)
Protein: 96g (36%)
Weight this morning: 138.4
Calories burned in exercise today: 402

I received a package from my sister of Christmas gifts. One is a wrapped gift that appears to be clothing (it's soft). The other is an unwrapped gift of an opened, partially used package of maxi pads (!?!?!). Don't ask me why she'd send this. I don't even have periods anymore, something that she as my sister should know. Massive FAIL.

I spent a lot of time and money finding several gifts for her and her husband; in return I get one gift and an opened bag of maxi pads. This ranks just below the year Mom gave me - all wrapped and everything - a bunch of Weight Watchers literature that she has gotten for free. Gee, thanks for telling me I'm fat, Mom.

This is shaping up to be a great Christmas. (NOT!)

I made it to the gym today. I did my "usual" - an hour of weight training followed by 40 minutes of cardio followed by walking into work. I stopped at WalMart on the way for a large package of Diet Coke.

Tomorrow I have to go into the City to check my mail. Wednesday I hope to hit the gym again. That's also the day of our staff Christmas dinner at Applebee's.

No comments: