Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

So long to '09!



Calories eaten yesterday: 794
Fat: 21g (28%)
Carbs: 66g (38%)
Protein: 61g (34%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 204

Happy new year everyone! It’s late on new year’s eve as I type this. I’m pretty much binging. :-p I ate my way to work after doing the laundry. At least I got over an hour of walking in. Fueled by sugar, I had plenty of energy.

Tonight Brad and I are having pizza and drinking champagne (ok, technically sparkling wine). Tomorrow is Friday which means grocery shopping. Brad won’t get much sleep tonight since he’ll be up late and then has to get up at 6 a.m. tomorrow, but I promised him an early bedtime Friday night.

Saturday is church. We are doing communion this week. I bake the bread, and this time pastor asked me to serve it. :)

As for my diet, I’ll eat healthy tomorrow, restart on Sunday, and stay on plan (with Saturday being a "cheat day"), until my birthday. I’m off plan on my birthday and then I can really start over without having to worry about any holiday coming up. :) I can’t wait.

See you all in 2010!

No comments: