Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bad bosses

Calories eaten yesterday: 1335 (I know, too much)
Fat: 31g (24%)
Carbs: 93g (32%)
Protein: 136g (44%)
Weight this morning: 135.8
Calories burned in exercise today: 175

Walked to the laundromat and back, then down toward the train. Caught the bus to the shopping center and bought some groceries. That will keep my busy tomorrow portioning and cutting stuff.

Brad and I will hit Safeway tomorrow for the rest of what I need and hopefully Old Navy for a pair of jeans. I did Trader Joe's today so that's done, and we'll do Costco on Saturday evening.

I'll weigh-in this Sunday, but probably not again until January because I'll be off plan too much to lose weight the next two weeks - Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. Then back on plan until my birthday January 11. I can't wait until the holidays are over!

Boss J. chewed me out again today for the second time about the same one incident. Why? He just wanted to reiterate what he said on Monday. Someone needs reign him in! I'm on edge when I know he's here, and can't relax until he goes home.

He must be going through a depressive phase because he is angry at everyone and taking it out on those us us who happen to be here when he is. He's a terrible manager. He's good at the other stuff he does, but he has no clue how to manage interpersonal relationships - a necessary trait in management. He likes the feeling of power that being a manager gives, but has ruined morale in this department. It's no wonder he's not married even though he desperately wants to be.

No comments: