Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

Calories eaten Thursday: 1427 (I know - why too much food!)
Fat: 24g (16%)
Carbs: 66g (18%)
Protein: 113g (32%)

Friday was Christmas Day so I was off plan.

Weight Thursday morning: 141.4

Calories burned in exercise Thursday: 277
Calories burned in exercise Friday: 0
Calories burned in exercise Saturday: 0
Calories burned in exercise today: 255

Xena and I wearing Santa hatsFriday Brad got off a little early and we hit Safeway because they were closing early for Christmas. We spent the rest of the day at home relaxing and had a Christmas dinner of Cornish games hens, cauliflower potatoes, and rum cake. Yes, I ate almost all the rum cake myself. :-p

Saturday Brad was tired so we left church after the service. He crashed on my bed while I puttered around the house doing household stuff. In the evening we went to Costco and then I had to work from 7-11 pm. Afterwards we went to Applebee's for drinks since we didn't get to go last week.

When we got home I found the Alli pills I bought at Costco missing and I had torn up and thrown away the receipt at work! Since I couldn't do anything right then, we sipped wine and ate McDonald's and stayed up pretty late.

I woke up at 9:30 and saw it wasn't raining and could even see some blue sky. I pulled Brad out of bed and we came to work, found the pieces of the receipt and taped it together. We went back to the store and the cashier remembered that she had forgotten to put the Alli in my cart. So we got the pills.

We also ended up buying napkins and See's candy gifts certificates (those are for my Mom). Brad also upgraded to the Executive membership. :) Along with the we got a coupon for a free Costco pizza. I am thinking of having Brad pick up the pizza Wednesday and then eating it Thursday since I will be off plan for New Year's Eve and we needed something for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. :)

We managed a walk along the San Leandro shoreline before work.

Tomorrow is my meeting the one of the members of the Board of Directors here about the problems with boss Jon. He has no one over him, so I have to go to the board member. I hope to hit the gym before I come into work.

No comments: