Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Fat, fat fat!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1462 (WAY too many calories!)
Fat: 44g (30%)
Carbs: 73g (22%)
Protein: 169g (48%)
Weight this morning: 139
Calories burned in exercise today: 175

Ate way too much yesterday so even with all the exercise I did I gained weight. I tell you, with no metabolism my body stores every single calorie I eat as fat. I decided to skip my planned breakfast of a can of sardines and just had a low-fat cheese stick. My jeans are tight again and I am fat fat FAT! I haven't weighed this much in months! :( Damn I wish I was Ana instead of having a binge eating disorder. :-p

Today I went into the City to check my mail. Exercise was walking to the train station and then from my stop to work when I got back. The property check wasn't there, so it's going to be a lean month. Brad owes me $100 for December rent so that will at least cover groceries next week.

Tomorrow I hope to hit the gym before work and tomorrow is also my department's staff Christmas dinner so I will have no way of counting calories. I can eat healthy, but I know it will be too many calories because any amount of calories is too much for me.

It's freezing out there today - a cold front is moving through. With no metabolism I'm cold all the time and it's a fight to stay warm in the winter. I can't find my fingerless gloves and I have only one pink scarf that clashes with the red Christmas sweater I'm wearing as we near Christmas.

I stopped at various stores in the City looking for fingerless gloves and had no luck. I finally tried Old Navy even though I didn't think they would have them. They didn't have fingerless gloves, but they did have some cool fingerless mittens with a "hood" that can be pulled over your fingers. I bought them and also picked up a warm red scarf to go with my sweater. And the best part was that they were both on sale for $8 each! :) I love Old Navy!

No comments: